Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Where I go for inspiration...

PINTEREST! Have you been there? If not, go now! Oh, wait, you need an invitation. Just email me and I would be happy to invite you.

What is Pinterest? Not only is it the most amazing collection of photos on the web, but it also allows you to organize and "pin" photos you like onto different boards. For example, here are some pics I've been pinning onto my inspiration board for the Master Bedroom Redo:























Can you tell what my new favorite color is? It's called Plumage by Martha Stewart. I just got a gallon and will be painting an accent wall in my bedroom. Stay tuned for a final reveal (probably not anytime soon!).




Now, hop on over to PINTEREST and get yourself some inspiration! http://www.pinterest.com

No comments: