Friday, June 17, 2011

Feature Friday #2

Happy Friday friends!  The girls and I have been enjoying a great week in Minnesota with Grandma and PopPop.  But, I haven't forgotten about you and all of your great projects so here we are with our 2nd edition of Feature Friday.

Lisa from the blog Trapped in North Jersey is always painting something or creating awesome design boards.  I can't believe the amount of things this lady can accomplish!  Our styles are very similar and I can always find something I want to try on her blog. She is currently preparing to move to a new home and it sounds like she will have all of the decorating done before even moving in.  She recently hacked the ever-popular Ikea Malm dresser with a pink ombre paint technique. 




Lisa provides a great and simple tutorial on how she did this.

She was inspired by the ombre trend that has taken over Blogland and by this dresser in particular:



I love both of these dressers and have a little something I'm planning on ombre-ing in my next kid's room makeover.  Stay tuned, but in the meantime go and say "hi" to Lisa.

2 comments:

Lisa @ Lisa Moves said...

thanks for the mention! You are too sweet :-)

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

These are just gorgeous! Sweet idea!