Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Vacation!

I'm so sad that it's our last day of vacation.  The girls and I have been having so much fun at Grandma and PopPop's house in Minnesota.  I wish that we lived closer to my family, but I'm glad that we have several opportunities throughout the year to get together.

Here are some hightlights:

Peddle-boating on Father's Day


Bouncy-castle in Grandma and PopPop's yard
 
Catching fish
At the zoo
Climbing
Some of my favorite people

Loving the rides at Mall of America

My 91-year old Grandma


Now, I have two flights with three vacation-weary children to tackle. I apologize in advance to all those seated on the plane near us!

Blog posts might be a bit sparse the next few days as I try to assimilate back into the real world.

1 comment:

Holly Gruszka said...

Looks like you and your family had a great time. Good luck w/ your travels - I can't even begin to imagine flying w/ my children someday.