Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Free Printable Art Round-Up

Thanks to all of you who weighed in on my hallway painting project.  I think I am going to go with some muted stripes on the bottom of the wall and keep the top a solid color.

Back to the bathroom.  I need some new art to fill the walls, but I really don't want to spend any more money in that room.  I already have this print on one wall that I won in a giveaway from Nutmegaroo.  I put it in an Ikea frame I had and spray painted the mat coral.

Here's a bare wall that needs something:

I really like this flamingo print and it would coordinate with the coral mat on the other print.  It's from an Etsy seller called Eastwitching.

While the print is very reasonable, I thought I would look around online and see what I could find for FREE.  There's a wide-range of free printables out there.  Here are some that I found...not all for the bathroom, obviously!











































I chose lots of inspirational quotes since I might put a few of these in the girls' bathroom or their rooms.  Girls can use all of the self-confidence they can get.

Have you ever used a free printable?  I assume I just print it out on a color printer?  Should I use special paper...photo paper?

3 comments:

Gwen @ The Bold Abode said...

Just pinned about half of these! Thanks for the inspiration!

Unknown said...

Lots of great freebies! Many I hadn't seen before!

Nellene said...

"Hello Gorgeous" is going in my bathroom! Thanks...